Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Pull-apart Bread Recipe: Wow, Just Wow by Food Lion
This budget-friendly party snack combines classic spinach and artichoke dip with scrumptious pull-apart bread in a deliciously affordable way. The best part? This spinach and artichoke pull-apart bread recipe helps you stick to your budget with its short list of ingredients, many of which are likely already in your fridge and pantry!
Want to turn this bread recipe into a pizza pull-apart bread recipe? Add 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni to the spinach mixture. Ta-da! You have created a spinach and artichoke pepperoni pizza bread. Serve this savory bread as an appetizer or for lunch or dinner with a salad on the side.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) Italian bread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Mix the spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic and salt together in a large bowl until combined.
- Slice the top of the loaf longways, then crossways, being careful not to cut the loaf all the way through. Spread the spinach mixture between each bread slice. Top with the mozzarella.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until the cheese is melted, and the bread is lightly toasted, about 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with the parsley. Serve warm.
Photo: Food Lion
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.