How to Make Chicken Salad With a Spicy Mustard Dressing (Healthy & Filling)! by Jennifer Young
Who said eating healthy has to be bland? And who said salad can't be filling? You shouldn't leave a meal feeling hungry, so make sure you're getting the most out of the food you eat. Dress up your next salad and make it more interesting and filling. Here’s a simple recipe!
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, sliced
- 1/8 an avocado
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, arugula, avocado, broccoli and carrot.
- In another bowl, combine the chicken, sour cream and mustard.
- Put the spinach and arugula mixture on a plate and top with the chicken mixture. Serve.
After you enjoy your salad, wait half an hour and then enjoy a piece of fruit. You will not be leaving the table hungry after this meal!