How to Make Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Chili (It's So Easy) by Donna John
Quick, inexpensive and delicious! You’ve gotta try this creamy chicken chili recipe.
- 2 - 3 chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- toppings: avocado, sour cream, tortilla chips, red onion
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the chicken breasts into the slow cooker (I usually put them in frozen).
- Add the black beans, corn (with liquid), tomatoes and green chilies (with liquid), dressing mix, cumin, onion powder, chili powder and a handful of chopped cilantro (to taste). Stir to combine.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and place over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, shred the chicken with two forks and stir well to incorporate the cream cheese.
Serve with toppings of your choice!