Quick & Easy Cornbread Muffins Recipe Almost Makes Itself by 30Seconds Food
Not a big fan of stuffing or nervous to make it? Who needs cornbread stuffing when you can serve quick cornbread muffins instead for dinner or on Thanksgiving? These easy cornbread muffins taste amazing drizzled with honey or slathered with butter. They not only round out a roasted turkey dinner, but go great with anything – from chicken to pork to soup to chili.
To make this quick and easy cornbread muffin recipe you'll need cornmeal, flour, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, an egg, milk and vegetable oil. Serve these moist cornbread muffins as a side dish with dinner or with soup, chowder or chili. Yum!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- You could add some whole kernel corn for a little texture.
- Store the cornbread muffins in an airtight container on the counter.
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Stir together the egg, milk and oil in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until just combined. Spoon the batter into greased muffins tins, filling about halfway.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.8g
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 23.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
Total Sugars: 6.6g
Vitamin D: 1mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.