Roasted Cabbage Steaks Recipe With Garlic & Parmesan Is Just Wow by Donna John
Growing up in the south, we ate a lot of cabbage. Well, mostly fried cabbage, which is cooked with a lot (a lot) of bacon. It was refreshing to find a cabbage recipe that was different. This easy roasted cabbage steak recipe is basted in a garlic and Parmesan sauce then baked to tender perfection. Wow! It's delish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large head cabbage, cut into 1-inch thick steaks (keep the core intact)
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Stir together the Parmesan, garlic, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and crushed red pepper flakes, if using, in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the cabbage onto a baking sheet. Brush both sides with the Parmesan mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Flip the cabbage over and continue to bake another 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender and beginning to brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.