Easy Roasted Ranch Cauliflower Recipe With Creamy Herb Ranch Dip by 30Seconds Food
"Hello, you perfect lil' flavor-packed vegetable with ranch on the side for an extra little something!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "We start with our beautiful florets and toss them in our quick homemade ranch – giving them time to bathe in the ranch (the more time the better – they like taking their time) then it is into a hot oven or air fryer. The cauliflower florets become perfectly roasted all while soaking up the ranch flavor. It’s simple, but a classic, winning flavor combination."
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into medium-sized florets
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Air Fryer Directions: Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F. Add cauliflower to the air fryer basket in a single layer (cook in batches if needed – don’t crowd the basket). Cook cauliflower in the air fryer for 7 to 10 minutes (depending on the size of your florets), shaking the basket halfway through until browned on the edges.
- Rachel uses about 1/2 teaspoon each of sea salt and black pepper.
Here's how to make it:
- Place your cauliflower florets into a large bowl. In a separate small bowl, whisk together all the remaining ingredients to create the ranch sauce. Drizzle 2/3 of this ranch sauce over the cauliflower. Reserve 1/3 to use as a dipping sauce. Thoroughly toss and stir to combine the cauliflower and coat it really well with the sauce. Allow the cauliflower to marinate for 30 minutes or refrigerate (covered) overnight if possible for the best flavor.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Roast in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, flipping halfway, until browned on the edges. Serve with the remaining ranch dip.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.