Tasty 30-Minute Chicken Paella Recipe Is How to Eat Healthy by Sarah Amona
Paella is a Spanish rice dish that's usually made with seafood. This easy paella recipe is made with boneless chicken breasts, vegan chorizo and cauliflower rice. The result is a flavorful paella that's healthy and delish.
Cuisine: American / Spanish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 ounces seitan chorizo crumbles (I use Upton’s Natural Vegan Chorizo Seitan Crumbles)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 green onion, trimmed and minced
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- pinch of saffron (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
Here's how to make it:
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium high. Cook the seitan chorizo crumbles and chicken until brown, but not cooked through.
- Add the garlic and green onions. Sweat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, saffron (if using), tomatoes and green beans. Cook for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.