Most people enjoy ranch dressing, whether it's ranch flavored or dipping food into ranch. And who doesn't love a crispy pork chop? This easy pork chop recipe combines both! The flavor of ranch and crispy pork chops are a match made in heaven.
Serve these pork chops with your favorite side dishes. I decided on a loaded baked potato and a fresh salad drizzled with ranch dressing (had to keep the theme going). For more ranch flavor, drizzle the pork chops with ranch when serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 pork chops (I used thin-cut, bone-in pork chops)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (can use half breadcrumbs and half panko)
- 1 package (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- olive oil, for frying
- ranch dressing (prepared), for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a bowl. Whisk together the egg, mayonnaise and milk in a another bowl. Stir together the breadcrumbs and ranch dressing mix on a plate. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Dip the pork chops into the flour, then into the mayonnaise mixture then into the ranch breadcrumbs. Put into the hot oil.
- Cook until crispy and golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side depending on thickness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.