Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe: Feed 8 People for $17 by Beau Coffron Lunchbox Dad
Looking for a budget-friendly way to feed the family? Look no further than my mac and cheese stuffed meatloaf recipe featuring Kraft sauces! Meatloaf can be an economical meal anyway but follow our tips in the video to make it even more friendly on your wallet and give your meatloaf a unique flavor at the same time. In fact, this meal only cost us $2.19 per serving!
Serve this stuffed meatloaf recipe with your favorite vegetable. I like to serve it with green peas.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8 (Makes 2 loaves)
- 1 box KRAFT Mac & Cheese
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce (divided)
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 ounces KRAFT shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds ground meat mix (beef, chicken, sausage or another ground meat that is less expensive)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to box directions.
- In a bowl, combine the meat, onions, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic powder, 2 tablespoons A.1. sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Spray two loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray. Put 1/4 of the meat mixture into the pans. Spread it out for form a "bowl." Top with the macaroni and cheese and shredded cheese. Cover with the remaining meat.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 25 minutes.
- Combine the remaining A.1. sauce and ketchup. Remove the meatloaves and spread the sauce over the top. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Note: You can add more shredded cheese to the top, if desired.
Source: Kraft Foods and Lunchbox Dad public relations.
Photo: Courtesy of Kraft Foods and Lunchbox Dad.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Macaroni and Cheese $2 & Up
Steak Sauce $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.