3-Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Pretzel Bites Recipe Is a Sweet & Salty Treat by Ann Marie Patitucci
I’ve been wanting to make these chocolate pecan pretzel bites forever. I got lucky when my friend Sherry posted a quick and easy recipe for them! This is exactly what I was looking for: no-bake, easy and the perfect mix of sweet and salty. They're perfect for snacking at home as well as for holiday parties. You can even make them with the kids!
Another thing I love about this candy recipe is that it's quick and customizable. If someone in your life has a nut allergy, skip the pecans (you can always place another pretzel on top instead). If you'd like your pretzel bites to look a bit more "dressed up," add a chocolate drizzle on top.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 to 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 24 small, square salted pretzel snaps
- 3 packages Rolo candies, 8 candies each
- 24 pecan halves
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate or white chocolate chips (optional)
- Store these chocolate pecan pretzel snacks in an airtight container.
- You can melt 6 ounces of chocolate chips and drizzle the treats with the chocolate as a garnish, if desired.
Here’s how to make it:
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place pretzel squares on a cookie sheet, leaving a tiny space between pretzels.
- Top each with a Rolo. Bake for 2 minutes. Remove from oven and press a pecan half on top of each Rolo, compressing it slightly. Place cookie sheet in a 200-degree F oven for just a few minutes to soften the Rolos.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator to cool, for at least 5 minutes and up to one day. If desired, melt chocolate chips in a microwave and drizzle with a fork for garnish.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.3g
Saturated Fat: 6.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 39.7g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 26.9g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.