5-Ingredient Crispy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Recipe: Baked, Not Fried by Donna John
This is another recipe inspired by a meal kit. This crispy buffalo ranch chicken recipe is exploding with flavor. It's healthier, too, because it is baked and not fried. The chicken stays moist and juicy, and the buffalo panko topping gets crunchy. Add the cool buttermilk ranch dressing, and this chicken recipe hits on all notes.
Serve this spicy baked chicken recipe with your favorite side dishes. I chose sweet carrots, which I roasted on the same baking sheet as the chicken, and buttery mashed potatoes. The chicken breast would also make a fantastic chicken sandwich.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 tablespoon Frank's RedHot Seasoning (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk ranch dressing, plus more for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave. Add the Frank's RedHot Seasoning and panko. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and put them onto a aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon of the buttermilk ranch dressing on each chicken breast. Mound the panko mixture on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated 425-degree F oven until cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Drizzle with additional ranch dressing and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.