Rigatoni Pasta Recipe With Spinach & Goat Cheese Sounds Fancy Like by 30Seconds Food
We don't think goat cheese gets enough respect. Goat cheese is creamy and tangy, and adds so much to dishes like this pasta recipe. This easy rigatoni recipes with spinach and goat cheese seems fancy, but's it is super simple and quick to make – just 20 minutes start to finish!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces rigatoni, cooked to al dente according to packages directions (save 1/3 cup of the pasta cooking water)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (divided)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces baby spinach, roughly chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the garlic and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add the cream, reserved pasta water and half of the goat cheese and Parmesan. Stir well to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add the cooked rigatoni and remaining goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.