Balsamic-Glazed Meatloaf Recipe Is a Not-So-Secret Family Recipe by 30Seconds Food
When we discovered this meatloaf recipe, it was said to be a family secret recipe. Well, we're letting the cat out of the bag. How can we not share a balsamic-glazed meatloaf recipe? it's moist, full of flavor and super easy to make.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatloaf ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix together. Shape into a loaf and put into a meatloaf pan or on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the glaze ingredients. Spread the mixture over the meatloaf.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven cooked through, about 1 hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.