4-Ingredient Cornbread Deli Swirls Recipe for Lunch or Dinner by Melissa Vickers
Ignoring for the moment my personal aversion to sweet and cornbread used in the same sentence, Pillsbury’s Cornbread Swirls are pretty tasty rolls. And they are just asking to be filled with something tasty.
Deli meat and cheese make for a quick and easy lunch swirls, perfect as a warm soup accompaniment for lunch or dinner. I'm thinking potato soup, taco soup, tomato soup, hamburger soup... OK, any soup you love!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1 can Pillsbury Cornbread Swirls
- 6 - 8 slices deli meat (I used turkey)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used a triple cheddar blend)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons white queso cheese sauce
Here’s how to make it:
- Unroll Cornbread Swirl dough. Spread a light layer of queso cheese sauce on the dough. Place deli meat and shredded cheese on top. Use a pizza cutter or knife to separate the six swirl strips and roll each one into swirls.
- Place swirls on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
We may occasionally reference products or brands in our content based on a contributor’s personal use or opinion. But 30Seconds is in no way affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties or guarantees about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program, which means we may earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.