Beyond Simple 20-Minute Chicken Taco Soup Recipe Is Cantastic by Melissa Vickers
I love a good taco soup! And there are plenty of good recipes that require all those things that really make for good homemade soup. My husband and I are recovering from light cases of COVID, so today I just wanted open-can-ease that still delivers homemade flavors. Yes, it's cantastic!
This easy chicken taco soup recipe filled the bill nicely – with leftovers! You can vary the ingredients based on your preferences. Serve with tortilla chips.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 can 12.5 ounces) cooked chicken (or substitute your own cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can (14 ounces) pinto beans
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans
- 1 can (14 ounces) corn
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes with onions, celery and green peppers
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles (hot or mild)
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- queso cheese sauce or sour cream, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients except queso cheese sauce in a big soup pot.
- Cook on low heat until warmed through, about 10 to 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.