Easy Chicken Nacho Soup Recipe: This Chicken Soup Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
A hearty bowl of Mexican-inspired chicken nacho soup on the table in about 20 minutes? Sounds impossible, but it's not. Use leftover chicken or buy a whole rotisserie chicken and shred for this easy chicken nacho soup recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fire-roasted tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 bag (10 to 12 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 - 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- tortilla chips
- sliced jalapenos
- chopped avocado
- shredded cheese (cheddar, pepper jack, Monterey Jack)
- fresh chopped cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano, tomatoes, corn, beans, chicken broth, chicken and cilantro. Cook about 10 to 12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.