Burrata Arugula Salad Recipe With Tomatoes & Pine Nuts Is a Refreshing Appetizer or Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
Burrata is an Italian cheese made with mozzarella and cream. The cow's milk cheese has a firm outside, but the inside is soft and creamy. It's an amazing cheese to cook with or serve in salads or as an appetizer.
This burrata arugula salad recipe is a refreshing alternative to heavy and fried appetizers. Guests can help themselves to some arugula, tomatoes and that creamy burrata floating in the middle. The pine nuts adds some crunch. You could also serve this in individual salad bowls for dinner by cutting the burrata into chunks.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag (7 ounces) baby arugula
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 ball burrata (about 4 ounces)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil (or to taste)
- 1 - 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar (optional)
- Italian seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Put the arugula on the bottom of a shallow serving bowl. Put the burrata ball in the middle.
- Add the tomatoes and pine nuts around the cheese.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar, if using, and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Finish with a little sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shallow Serving Bowls $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Pine Nuts $4 & Up
White Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.