Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe for the Memorial Day Win by Donna John
Do you find yourself making the same old dips over and over again? Me, too. Over the Memorial Day weekend last year, I decided to try two new dip recipes. This loaded baked potato dip recipe was the fan favorite. This flavor-packed dip will be on repeat now for this year. Delicious! With sour cream, crisp bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions, this dip has all the flavors of a loaded baked potato.
For this creamy loaded baked potato dip recipe you'll need sour cream, cooked and crumbled crispy bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions and potatoes chips for serving. The potato chips complete the experience. This is a thicker dip, so be sure to serve with potato chips with ridges. If you have time, make the dip about an hour ahead of time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 - 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped
- potato chips, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sour cream, bacon, cheese and green onions in a bowl.
- Mix well. Season with black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve with potato chips. Garnish with more green onions and bacon, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.