Savory One-Pan Barbecue Chicken Thighs Recipe Is Dinner in 30 Minutes by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
This easy one-pan barbecue chicken recipe makes a savory sauce, so we serve it over rice or alone with vegetables if we’re watching our carbs. It’s an easy, delicious dinner in just about 30 minutes. Serve over rice or with vegetables of choice (I served with sautéed broccoli and carrots).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large sauté pan on low heat, add the olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and barbecue sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until chicken is cooked, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.