Quick & Easy Skinny Egg Salad Recipe Is What's for Dinner Tonight by Sarah Amona
Making an easy dinner tonight and egg salad is on the menu. Instead of the dill pickles, you can add 1/2 cup finely chopped celery, sweet red bell pepper or green onions. During the hot summer months, this is what to make for dinner!
Serve this egg salad wrapped in lettuce for the skinny version or pile on top of lettuce. You could also use it as a sandwich filling. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes (to cook eggs)
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 dill pickle spears, finely chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Peel and chop the eggs and put in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add Dijon mustard, Greek yogurt, chives, salt, paprika and pickles. Stir gently until combined.
Recipe from Sandy’s Kitchen.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.