Creamy Serrano Guacamole Recipe Is What to Dip Your Chip In by Donna John
Some of my pepper plants are dying in the 100-plus degree weather we're having, and some are thriving. My serrano peppers are enjoying the hellish hot summer weather, so I'm finding new ways to use them. I decided if jalapenos are good in guacamole, why not serrano peppers?
This easy serrano guacamole recipe was a hit. So take a break from jalapenos and dip your tortilla chip into this new way to guac.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time:: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 - 3 serrano peppers, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced (or to taste)
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Put the avocados into a bowl and mash until desired consistency (I like mine a little chunky).
- Add the red onion, cilantro, serrano peppers, lime juice and garlic. Stir gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Molcajetes $10 & Up
Guacamole Bowls $8 & Up
Guacamole Cookbooks $5 & Up
Avocado Cookbooks $5 & Up
Tortilla Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.