Creamy Serrano Guacamole Recipe Is What to Dip Your Chip In by Donna John
Some of my pepper plants are dying in the 100-plus degree weather we're having, and some are thriving. My serrano peppers are enjoying the hellish hot summer weather, so I'm finding new ways to use them. I decided if jalapenos are good in guacamole, why not serrano peppers?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time:: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 - 3 serrano peppers, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced (or to taste)
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Put the avocados into a bowl and mash until desired consistency (I like mine a little chunky).
- Add the red onion, cilantro, serrano peppers, lime juice and garlic. Stir gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Molcajetes $10 & Up
Guacamole Bowls $8 & Up
Guacamole Cookbooks $5 & Up
Avocado Cookbooks $5 & Up
Tortilla Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.