3-Ingredient Cherry Cobbler Recipe: You Won't Believe How Good It Is by 30Seconds Food
This three-ingredient cherry cobbler recipe could not be any easier to make. Yes, three ingredients! A cake mix, can of cherry pie filling and butter transform into an irresistible dessert you won't be able to stop eating.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (15 ounces) vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, cut into slices
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the pie filling into a square baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the pie filling.
- Cover the cake mix with the butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.