Grandma's 4-Ingredient Homemade Egg Noodles Recipe (No Pasta Maker Needed) by 30Seconds Food
Ready for some homemade egg noodles? Grandmas and the Amish love egg noodles, and we understand why! Because they contain eggs, they are richer in flavor than some pasta noodles. Chicken soup is a classic way to use egg noodles, but there are so many different ways to utilize these noodles. (Try Amish egg noodles, chicken and egg noodles or chicken pot pie egg noodles.)
This quick homemade egg noodle recipe has just four simple ingredients and is easy to make. Here is what you'll need to grab to make these easy egg noodles: eggs, salt and flour. Told you it was easy!
Use these egg noodles in your favorite recipes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Italian / Chinese
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 9 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Use these egg noodles in your favorite recipes.
- Use gluten-free flour for gluten-free egg noodles.
- Store the uncooked egg noodles in the refrigerator for two to three days or in the freezer for up to two months.
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs and egg yolks until light and fluffy.
- Add the water, salt and flour. Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until smooth.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/8 inches thick. Cut into strips as thin or as wide as you want (a pizza cutter works well).
- To cook the noodles, drop them into boiling, salted water and cook for 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and used as desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 48.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
Total Sugars: 0.3g
Vitamin D: 13mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.