Crispy Baked Italian Garlic Parmesan Chicken Nuggets Recipe Is Exceptional by 30Seconds Food
Chicken nuggets are always a family pleaser. This easy chicken nuggets recipe is seasoned with garlic, Parmesan and Italian spices then baked to crispy, golden perfection. Kids and adults will love them!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into nuggets and patted dry
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter and garlic in a small bowl. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip them into the melted butter and then dredge in the breadcrumbs. Put the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with any of the remaining garlic butter.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.