Crispy, Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe: A Simple Chicken Tenders Recipe That Will Make Them Say, "More Please" by 30Seconds Food
Face it: kids and adults love chicken tenders. This chicken tender recipe is nothing fancy, but sometimes those are the best recipes. Serve these crispy chicken fingers with fry sauce, copycat Chick-fil-a sauce or ketchup.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 2 eggs
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed fine
- vegetable oil, for cooking
Here's how to make it:
- Heat about 1/4 inch of oil in a skillet.
- Put the cracker crumbs in a bowl and the eggs into another bowl. Beat the eggs lightly.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the cracker crumbs.
- Place the chicken in the hot oil and cook over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.