No-Grill-Required Szechuan Barbecue Beef Ribs Recipe With Tomato & Peach Salad by Chef Nini Nguyen
Prep ribs ahead of time by seasoning them with salt and pepper and wrapping tightly with foil then baking them at 300 degrees for 3 1/2 hours. You can do this up to three days in advance and keep them in the fridge before you heat, glaze and serve them.
Cuisine: Asian / American
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 1/2 hours
Total Time: 3 hours and 50 minutes
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Szechuan chili oil (or to taste)
Peach Tomato Salad
- 2 peaches
- 2 large tomatoes or 1 pint tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- For the ribs, season well with salt and pepper and wrap tightly with foil. Bake at 300 degrees F for 3 1/2 hours.
- For the sauce, combine mustard powder, brown sugar and salt together in a small saucepot. Add ketchup, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire, soy sauce and chili oil, to taste
- Glaze the ribs with the sauce and place on the second to top rack in the oven. Broil until the glaze is bubbling and charred on the edges.
- For the peach tomato salad, place cut peaches and tomatoes into a bowl. Season with salt, pepper then add chives, vinegar and olive oil.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mustard Powder $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Szechuan Chili Oil $4 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Dried Chives $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.