5-Ingredient Air Fryer Boneless Beef Ribs Recipe Is Ready in 30 Minutes by Donna John
Be sure to have your air fryer preheated before cooking, and if there's a fatty layer on the ribs, trim to remove. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound boneless beef ribs, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the seasoning all over the ribs.
- Put the ribs into the air fryer basket or onto the air fryer tray.
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 15 minutes. At the 8-minute mark, turn the ribs over and continue cooking for the remaining time.
- Remove the ribs and coat with the barbecue sauce.
- Increase heat to 400 degrees F and cook 10 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.