5-Ingredient Air Fryer Boneless Beef Ribs Recipe Is Ready in 30 Minutes by Donna John
Why have I been craving ribs lately? I just can't get enough. Like with my oven-baked garlic and rosemary ribs recipe, I learned yet again that ribs don't take all day to cook. This easy boneless beef rib recipe cooks in the air fryer in 25 minutes!
To make these ribs for dinner you will need about a pound of boneless beef ribs. Next, raid your spice cabinet and grab the smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Last, you'll need some of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound boneless beef ribs, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the seasoning all over the ribs.
- Put the ribs into the air fryer basket or onto the air fryer tray.
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 15 minutes. At the 8-minute mark, turn the ribs over and continue cooking for the remaining time.
- Remove the ribs and coat with the barbecue sauce.
- Increase heat to 400 degrees F and cook 10 minutes more.
- Be sure to have your air fryer preheated before cooking.
- If there's a fatty layer on the ribs, trim to remove.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 40.9g
Saturated Fat: 15.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
Total Sugars: 5.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.