6-Ingredient One-Pan Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe by Melissa Vickers
Is there such a thing as too much cheese? Or a recipe that isn’t somehow improved with the addition of cheese? Here’s a simple one-pan chicken recipe that combines ingredients you probably already have in your refrigerator, and simmers them up into a fine dinner entrée!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds thin-sliced chicken filets
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- handful of fresh spinach, cut in small pieces
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- In small bowl, mix mayo and mustard. In another small bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and spinach.
- Use meat hammer to pound chicken to soften. Brush one side with mayo/mustard mix. Put a spoonful of cheese/spinach mix on one end of each piece, reserving about half of mixture. Roll up chicken.
- Heat olive oil in skillet with a lid. When hot, place rolled up chicken, with seam down. Brush with remaining mayo/mustard. Reduce heat to low, cover pan and cook for 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add a spoonful of the rest of the cheese/spinach mix to each roll, cover pan and cook on low heat until cheese is melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.