Air-fryer Dried Apples Recipe: A Is for Air Fryer & Apple Now by Ann Marie Patitucci
Drying fruit in an air fryer will allow you to save money and eat healthy. Dried fruit is especially handy when hiking or camping! This dried apple recipe is easy to make and the perfect healthy snack. You can also add it to trail mix, granola, oatmeal or quinoa porridge.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours and 10 minutes
- 1 pound apples, washed and dried well
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Core the apples and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Sprinkle the slices in the sugar, if desired.
- Line the air fryer rack with parchment paper and lay apple slices flat on the rack. Do not stack them.
- Air fry the apples at 135 degrees F for 6 to 8 hours, or until the fruit is completely dried. If you prefer a chip-like texture, continue to dehydrate longer. For a chewier texture, air fry until just dried throughout.
- Remove from the air fryer and cool. Once fully cool, store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.