Simple Baked Barbecue Chicken Recipe Keeps You Out of the Heat by 30Seconds Food
Serve this juicy barbecue chicken with potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans or your favorite side dishes. If you want a crispier skin, turn the broiler on for a couple minutes at the end of cooking time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Total Time: 55 to 65 minutes
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 cup barbecue sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the brown sugar, paprika and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a baking pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, then begin basting the chicken with the barbecue sauce. Bake until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature), about 30 to 40 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $8 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.