20-Minute Mushroom & Spinach Cauliflower Rice Recipe Is a Meatless Dinner or Side Dish by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on package (if using frozen).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until cauliflower rice has absorbed soy sauce.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.