Crispy & Creamy Roasted Greek Potatoes Recipe With Garlic, Lemon & Oregano by Elisa Schmitz
To speed up the cooking process, I boiled the potatoes first, then roasted them. The result was a pan full of zesty potatoes that were creamy on the inside, crispy on the outside. It’s become a family fan favorite side dish recipe!
Cuisine: American / Greek
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 3 pounds (approximately) red potatoes, whole or sliced in half, depending on size and your preference
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (depending on how many potatoes you use)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (or to taste)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- In a Dutch oven, boil potatoes until they're tender, but not too soft, about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and garlic. Stir to combine. Add potatoes and coat evenly in mixture. Put coated potatoes in two 13x9-inch baking pans or casserole dishes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.