Creamy Sundried Tomato Cheese Spread Recipe (AKA I Would Get Fat for This Dip) by Donna John
Yep, I renamed this sundried tomato dip recipe "I Would Get Fat for This Dip." Even wrote that on the recipe card. I absolutely love this creamy cheese dip recipe with sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic and three cheeses. One bite and you will want to send me a thank you letter.
Serve this amazing cheese spread recipe with crackers, chips, toasted bread or even fresh vegetables. I like to serve it with Wheat Thins and Fritos. You can easily double this appetizer recipe and it's good served hot or at room temperature. I plan to use the leftovers from Easter to stuff inside chicken breasts. Stay tuned for the verdict on that.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's Real Mayonnaise)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 a 7-ounce jar sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers (I used jarred roasted red peppers)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan. Season with black pepper. Mix well.
- Spread into a shallow casserole dish or square baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until melted and the edges are beginning to brown.
Note: If doubling the recipe, bake it in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.