Creamy 3-Ingredient Raspberry Mousse Recipe: This Fluffy Raspberry Dessert Recipe Is Like a Cloud by 30Seconds Food
Fluffy, creamy and full of raspberry flavor, this heavenly raspberry recipe is like a dream. The three-ingredient recipe takes just minutes to prepare (though it does need time to chill) and can be served family style or in individual serving cups.
Prep Time: 2 to 3 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 hours
- 1 small box (3 ounces) cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 2 cups water
- 1 small box (3 ounces) raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 tub (12 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- fresh raspberries, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the water and pudding mix into a saucepot. Stir to combine then bring to a boil. Once it reaches the boiling point, remove from the heat. Stir in the gelatin until well combined. Pour the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours or until chilled.
- Fold in the whipped topping with an electric mixer until smooth. Serve with fresh berries.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Raspberry Gelatin $1 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.