No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecake Pie Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
Lemon pies seem to be all the rage right now. From no-bake creamy lemon pie made with cream cheese to two-ingredient lemon pie to lemon meringue pie, you just can't get enough!
This easy no-bake lemonade cheesecake pie recipe is made with lemonade concentrate, lemon pudding and cream cheese. Oh, my! What a refreshing way to celebrate the lemon – and lemonade. (No straw needed!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 premade graham cracker crust or your favorite pie crust (baked if needed)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the evaporated milk and instant pudding mix with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes or until thick.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the lemonade concentrate and lemon zest, if using, until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Instant Lemon Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Graham Pie Crusts $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.