2-Ingredient Lemon Pie Recipe: This Creamy Pie Recipe Is No Joke by 30Seconds Food
This no-bake creamy lemon pie recipe is so sweeeet! Sweet because it's made with sweetened condensed milk, and sweet because it's no-bake and has just two ingredients (other than the pie crust). Seriously!
With a custard-like texture, and full of lemon flavor, this creamy pie recipe is one you won't want to lose. Top this easy lemon pie with whipped cream. It is the perfect dessert to enjoy this spring.
Also consider trying our recipe for this lemon pie with cream cheese. It has a thicker consistency and is equally delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus 2 hours for refrigeration
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes, plus 2 hours for refrigeration
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (fresh-squeezed is best)
- whipped cream, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice together in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream when serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.