Easy Ground Beef Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe: Beef Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe Is Quick & Tasty by 30Seconds Food
"This beef cauliflower rice recipe is awesome if you’re looking for something really satisfying and also quick to prepare for lunch or dinner!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Makes for a great meal prep idea, too! I love the high protein and vegetables in this recipe, but what I love even more is that it’s something even my picky teenagers will devour!"
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (divided)
- 1 pounds lean ground beef or bison
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, tamari, Bragg liquid aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups small chopped broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry the beef while mincing with a wooden spoon until golden and cooked through. Drain fat. Drizzle the coconut aminos and apple cider vinegar into the beef, stir, then set beef aside on a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil into the same skillet. Cook the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in the bell pepper and broccoli. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add in the cauliflower rice and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Push the veggies onto one side of the skillet. Pour the beaten eggs into the free space of the pan and scramble until set. Combine with the veggies. Return beef back into the pan and stir to combine and heat everything through. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.