Crispy Baked Mediterranean Fish Recipe Is Seafood Done Right by 30Seconds Food
You don't need oil to get a crispy fish fillet – or a skillet! This easy baked fish recipe can be made with any firm white fish and is seasoned with Mediterranean spices. The mayonnaise helps keep the fish moist, while the panko creates a crispy, crunchy exterior.
Serve this light seafood recipe with lemon wedges or your favorite dipping sauce like tartar sauce, remoulade, cocktail sauce or spicy mayo.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 28 to 30 minutes
- 4 fish fillets, about 6 ounces each (haddock, cod, flounder, tilapia, sole, halibut or your favorite fish)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning or your favorite seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a shallow bowl. In another bowl combine the panko and parsley. Whisk the eggs, mayonnaise and Mediterranean seasoning together in another bowl.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, to taste. Dip the fish into the flour, then into the egg mixture, then into the panko. Place the fish on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and flaky.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Mediterranean Seasonings $4 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.