Easy Red Potatoes Recipe: This Delicious Garlic Red Potato Recipe Is Simple & Savory by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
I make this easy red potatoes recipe for special occasions, or anytime we’re craving roasted potatoes (it also makes the house smell amazing). This is a perfect side dish for chicken, beef or even fish. Enjoy the simple goodness!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (1 1/2 pounds) red potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean herb blend (I used Weber)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
Here’s how you make it:
- Boil potatoes until soft, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, salt and seasonings. Stir to blend. Put boiled potatoes into the mixture and stir to coat.
- Pour potatoes into a lined baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
Mediterranean Seasonings $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Baking Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.