Simple Ravioli Recipe With Peas & Carrots: A Tasty, Light Pasta Recipe Without All the Cream by 30Seconds Food
Who doesn't love a rich, creamy pasta recipe? But sometimes you want a light dinner that's easier on the waistline. This easy ravioli recipe has green peas, carrots, fresh herbs and is finished with olive oil and a bit of Parmesan (or not, your choice!).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen ravioli, cooked according to package directions (cheese, beef, mushroom or your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup onion, minced fine
- 1 cup green peas
- 3 carrots, diced
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the onion, peas and carrots. Cook until carrots are tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the pasta. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat.
- Put into individual serving bowls. Sprinkle with some fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.