Apple & Celery Salad Recipe: A Simple Crunchy & Sweet Apple Salad Recipe That's So Refreshing by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large red apple, cored and julienned or diced
- 1 large green apple, cored and julienned or diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 ribs celery, chopped (including leaves)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Put the apple into a bowl and toss with the lemon juice. Add the celery and parsley. Stir.
- Add the mayonnaise and heavy cream. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.