Crispy Zucchini & Carrot Fritters Recipe: A Quick & Easy Vegetable Fritter Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Grated carrots and zucchini are combined with just a few, simple ingredients and fried to golden perfection. Serve this easy fritter recipe with ranch, remoulade, spicy mayonnaise or Cajun dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 8 fritters
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed dry
- 2 medium carrots, grated and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup flour or gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder (or to taste)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, zucchini and carrot in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the egg and stir to combine.
- Heat the olive in a large skillet. Drop 1/4 cups full of the batter into the pan. Flatten slightly to create a patty. Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.