Crispy Cauliflower Fritters Recipe With Parsnip: An Amazing Appetizer or Side Dish Recipe by Sujata Gazder
I ate this amazing cauliflower fritter recipe at the restaurant Saar in the Big Apple recently. This appetizer recipe is a crispy package with a warm, soft and oh-so-delicious inside! I loved it. I hope you do, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 - 3 ground green chilis (optional)
- 1 cup vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the cauliflower and parsnip until soft. Mash roughly. Add the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan. When hot (but not smoking) drop a small ice cream scoop of mixture in pan. Flatten the top of the dollop with the back of the scoop. Once you have a nice golden brown crust on that side flip. Serve warm with a tangy cranberry chutney, a mint-cilantro chutney or sour cream – or eat plain.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.