Whiskey & Wine Marinated Baked Mushrooms Recipe Is Wow in Your Mouth by Donna John
Mushrooms soak up whatever flavors they are introduced to. When you bring red wine, whiskey and balsamic to the party, it makes the mushrooms really happy.
This easy marinated mushroom recipe can be cooked in the oven or on the grill. If you want to cook more or less mushrooms, adjust the marinade amounts using equal parts of the liquids.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 - 3 packages (8 ounces each) fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup whiskey (I used Jack Daniels)
- minced garlic, to taste
- fresh or dried thyme, to taste
- fresh or dried rosemary, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a baking pan.
- Add the mushrooms and allow to marinate about 30 minutes.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Alternately, you could skewer the mushrooms and cook on an indoor or outdoor grill.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $8 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.