Scrumptious Smoked Salmon Dip: This Creamy Smoked Salmon Dip Is Addictive by 30Seconds Food
Smoked salmon, capers, green onions and fresh dill (and a few other ingredients) are whipped into cream cheese to create an irresistible dip recipe. Serve with crackers, toasted baguette slices or fresh vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste (a few drops will do)
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream cheese into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Beat until smooth. Season with black pepper, if desired. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Smoked Salmon $6 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
Hot Pepper Sauce $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.