Bread Dipping Oil Recipe: A Flavorful 5-Minute Italian Olive Oil Dip for Bread by Ann Marie Patitucci
My husband and I have enjoyed it at restaurants but haven’t found a store-bought kind we like nearly as much, so we decided to make our own! This easy bread dipping oil recipe is so easy to make and uses everyday pantry items.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (I vote 1 1/2 tablespoons but my hubby votes 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Here's how to make it:
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl suitable for dipping. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Add garlic, basil and oregano. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add another 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan, if desired. Serve with your favorite bread for dipping.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.