5-Ingredient Cheese Ravioli Recipe With Italian Sausage & Spinach Is a Family Favorite by Ann Marie Patitucci
Throw five simple ingredients into your slow cooker and the result is a creamy pasta dish the whole family will enjoy. Serve this easy, cheesy ravioli recipe with a salad and garlic bread. Perfection!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 6 1/2 hours
Total Time: 3 to 6 1/2 hours
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (I prefer Philadelphia brand)
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot or mild Italian sausage (I use hot Italian)
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1 package (16 to 19 ounces) frozen ravioli
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- garlic powder, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut cream cheese into five large chunks. Place in slow cooker.
- Cut sausages into six pieces each and place on top of cream cheese pieces.
- Add spinach, diced tomatoes and ravioli to slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic powder to taste, if desired.
- Stir ingredients and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6 to 6 1/2 hours. If you're home while it's cooking, it doesn't hurt to stir it a couple of times. Do not overcook. Stir well before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Pasta Bowls $8 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.