5-Ingredient Cheese Ravioli Recipe With Italian Sausage & Spinach Is a Family Favorite by Ann Marie G.H. Patitucci
Throw five simple ingredients into your slow cooker and the result is a creamy pasta dish the whole family will enjoy. Serve this easy, cheesy ravioli recipe with a salad and garlic bread. Perfection!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 6 1/2 hours
Total Time: 3 to 6 1/2 hours
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (I prefer Philadelphia brand)
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot or mild Italian sausage (I use hot Italian)
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1 package (16 to 19 ounces) frozen ravioli
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- garlic powder, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut cream cheese into five large chunks. Place in slow cooker.
- Cut sausages into six pieces each and place on top of cream cheese pieces.
- Add spinach, diced tomatoes and ravioli to slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic powder to taste, if desired.
- Stir ingredients and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6 to 6 1/2 hours. If you're home while it's cooking, it doesn't hurt to stir it a couple of times. Do not overcook. Stir well before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.