Texas Spaghetti Chicken Recipe: A 6-Ingredient Chicken Spaghetti Recipe From a Small Town by Donna John
In a small (very small!) town in Texas, this spaghetti chicken recipe was the special of the day at a local country restaurant. Creamy, warming, filling and full of flavor, I was surprised at how easy it was to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 - 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup grated Colby Jack cheese (or a combination of cheddar and Monterey Jack)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cooked noodles into a bowl. Add the soups, chicken and tomatoes. Mix well. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake about 5 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Tomatoes and Green Chiles $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.