6-Ingredient Savory Bean & Ham Soup Recipe Is Ready In Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
If you have leftover ham, this six-ingredient bean and ham soup recipe is a must-make. This soup recipe uses pantry ingredients, so you may have everything you need to make this savory comfort food recipe in your kitchen right now!
Canned carrots? Yes, we know, we know. But with so many people sick and not being able to go to the store, having pantry-friendly recipes is important. This butter bean soup recipe with ham is quick, filling and comforting.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 box (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) carrots, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound cooked chopped ham (you could use Spam)
- 1 onion, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a soup pot.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.