Luby's Tartar Sauce Copycat Recipe: Dunk That Fried Fish Into This 4-Ingredient Tartar Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If you make Luby's fried fish copycat recipe, you have got to make their tartar sauce, too! This copycat Luby's tartar sauce recipe has just four ingredients and is the perfect sauce for fried fish, fried clams, fried shrimp or even french fries.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley (leaves only)
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the tartar sauce into the refrigerator until ready to serve. The flavors will meld together as it sits.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.